Pilot Grove Savings Bank is pleased to present “E-Statements” - our newest service. By electing E-Statements, the cumbersome paper statements are eliminated from your home or business mail box, saving not only time but also the environment by eliminating paper waste.
To be eligible to view E-Statements, you must have NetTeller, our Internet Banking program (please see the explanation of the NetTeller service by clicking on “NetTeller” at the “Online Services” menu). If you aren’t currently enrolled in NetTeller, signing up is easy! Click the link below, print out the enrollment form, fill it out and return it to any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location, or mail it to Pilot Grove Savings Bank, P.O. Box 5, Pilot Grove, IA 52648. Enrollment forms are also available at any Pilot Grove Savings Bank branch.
Signing up for E-Statements is easy. It requires just a few clicks of your mouse:
• Simply login into NetTeller as you normally would, click on “E-Statements”
(top of page)
• Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the enrollment.
• Each time a statement is produced you will receive an email from Pilot Grove
• Click on the link in the email, and login to NetTeller as you normally would.
• Select the “Statement” option from the drop-down menu at the account
• Download your statement into a software program or save it for later viewing
Statements will be available to view on NetTeller for a period of six months. After six months, statements will purge from your NetTeller account, so please be sure to save them in some form if you want to retain them.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents. Click here to download the software free of charge.