By electing eStatements, the cumbersome paper statements are eliminated from your home or business mail box, saving not only time but also the environment by eliminating paper waste.
To be eligible to view eStatements, you must have NetTeller, our Internet Banking program (please see the explanation of the NetTeller service by clicking on “NetTeller” at the “Online Services” menu). If you aren’t currently enrolled in NetTeller, signing up is easy! Click the link below, print out the enrollment form, fill it out and return it to any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location, or mail it to Pilot Grove Savings Bank, 1341 Pilot Grove Road, Box 5, Pilot Grove, IA 52648. Enrollment forms are also available at any Pilot Grove Savings Bank branch.
Signing up for eStatements is easy. It requires just a few clicks of your mouse:
• Simply login into NetTeller as you normally would, click on “eStatements”
• Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the enrollment.
• Each time a statement is produced you will receive an email from Pilot Grove Savings Bank.
• Click on the link in the email, and login to NetTeller as you normally would.
• View your statement and images but clicking on the link. Click on the drop- down box at the top to see additional accounts.
• Download your statement into a software program or save it for later viewing or printing.
Statements will be available to view on NetTeller for a period of 18 months going forward from the date you elect eStatements. After 18 months, statements will purge from your NetTeller account, so please be sure to save them in some form if you want to retain them.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents. Click here to download the software free of charge.