Get Started on a Debit Card Application Today
Secure & Convenient Access to Your Checking Account
Safer than cash and quicker than writing a check, the Pilot Grove Savings Bank SHAZAM®Chek VISA debit card offers convenient access to your checking or savings account. You can access your checking or savings account by using your VISA SHAZAM®Chek debit card and your personal identification number (PIN).
With the VISA SHAZAM®Chek VISA debit card, you can:
- Get cash at any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) or participating merchant.
- Pay no ATM fee at your nearest ATM by using this Privileged Status ATM locator or find your nearest Pilot Grove Savings Bank ATM using our branch/ATM locator
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds at any ATM
- Make purchases at any participating merchant, either in person or online, all in a matter of minutes
Easy As 1, 2, 3!
The Pilot Grove Savings Bank SHAZAM®Chek VISA Debit Card is easy to use and free of charge. All that is required is:
- A current Pilot Grove Savings Bank checking account
- A signed debit card application
- Activating your new card once it's been approved
There are no annual fees or monthly maintenance fees, plus you will never incur transaction charges when your card is used at a “Member of Privileged Status” ATM.
The Pilot Grove Savings Bank SHAZAM®Chek VISA Debit Card is extremely secure. Our debit cards are monitored by a high-quality security program through SHAZAM for your protection against suspicious transactions.
Applications for the Pilot Grove Savings Bank SHAZAM®Chek VISA Debit Card are available at any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location.
All debit card inquiries during normal business hours can be directed to our customer service at 641-472-6944 or 888-283-2265.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
To receive a replacement card and/or report a stolen or lost debit card or fraud after business hours, please contact SHAZAM Fraud Operations at 800-383-8000.
SHAZAM Debit Card Fraud Prevention Feature
If you receive a text or call from SHAZAM when suspicious activity is detected on your Pilot Grove Savings Bank debit card, it is not an error. Here are some answers to questions you may have about this feature:
- What number will the texts/automated calls come from?
- 72718 for texts and 855-219-5399 for automated calls.
- What should you do if you receive a text?
- Reply “yes” (the activity is normal) or “no” (the activity is fraudulent) to deny or confirm the fraudulent activity. If you don’t reply via text, then SHAZAM will attempt to reach out to you via automated voice call on the second number Pilot Grove Savings Bank has on file.
- What can you do to help?
- Remember to call Pilot Grove Savings Bank at 641-472-6944 or 888-283-2265 toll free or submit a travel notice through the brella™ app when you are traveling out of town so we can put a note on your debit card. This way SHAZAM knows the activity on your card is not suspicious. Also, make sure that we have an accurate phone number(s) on file for your accounts so that you can receive alerts.