Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Loans
You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers.
Loans FAQ Section
What are the benefits of a Pilot Grove Savings Bank loan?
There are many benefits of bank loans at Pilot Grove Savings Bank! What sets us apart is our personalized borrowing experience. While many lenders assume all borrowers are the same, we strive to develop a personal relationship with each and every customer. This helps us provide the correct product and loan structuring for each borrower.
Other benefits include a variety of different types of loans to choose from, low closing costs, and options for a down payment. Best of all, our lenders are always available for a personal visit or phone call. No phone trees and no 'Contact Us' only by email.
What types of loans does Pilot Grove Savings Bank offer? How do I know what type of loan to apply for?
From different types of home loans to Ag loans and from business to personal loans, we offer the right loan to fit your unique needs! Since every individual’s borrowing needs are different, Pilot Grove Savings Bank encourages people to call or set up a meeting with one of our knowledgeable lenders.
Can I apply for a loan online?
Right now we are not taking online loan applications; however, a loan application can be securely emailed to you. Please contact a loan officer to start the process.
How do I get a loan from the bank? What do I need to apply for a home loan and/or get preapproved for a mortgage loan?
- Completed loan application (don’t sweat it- just call or stop in and a friendly Pilot Grove Savings Bank loan officer will assist)
- Recent paystub, federal tax filing, or W2 form
- Tax return for self-employed individuals
How do I borrow money from the bank? How do I know how much I can afford to borrow?
At Pilot Grove Savings Bank we realize that no two situations are alike. While other lenders simply look at the numbers we go further by discussing you and your family's needs, goals, and future plans. A conversation with one of our lenders can help provide guidance as to what is affordable for you.
How can I calculate my loan payments?
Use our loan calculators below to determine your monthly payment and generate an estimated amortization schedule. Find out how much interest you could pay and your estimated principal balances.
Helpful loan calculators:
How can I make a loan payment?
We offer a few different ways to make your loan payment:
- In person at any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location.
- By a phone call to any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location.
- With the help of your loan officer, payments can be debited automatically from a deposit account.
- Online by using the 'Transfer' function in NetTeller.
- You can also pay your loan by mail. In order to ensure prompt payments, please send them to:
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question? Contact Us Today to Get it Answered!