STATEMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A Traditional Statement Savings Account is a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts attract a diverse population of customers. From children to great-grandparents; farmers to lawyers; the Pilot Grove Savings Bank Statement Savings Account offers security for lifelong saving. Regardless of your savings goals, Pilot Grove Savings Bank has the perfect savings account option for you!
Our Statement Savings Accounts feature:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No limit on the number of deposits
- Ability to transfer money in and out through online banking
- No service charges
- Savings account interest rates
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
While there are no recurring maintenance fees associated with the Statement Savings Account; they are subject to fees listed in the Common Features Disclosure (PDF). Please refer to the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure and/or Common Features Disclosure available at all Pilot Grove Savings Bank locations for more information.
CHRISTMAS CLUB ACCOUNT
The holiday season can be an expensive time of year. With that in mind, Pilot Grove Savings Bank offers a special Christmas Club Savings Account to help manage holiday spending. This account is designed for customers to make minimal deposits each week throughout the year to save for holiday shopping and expenses.
Features of the Christmas Club Account include:
- New Christmas Club Accounts may be opened the first week of November each year
- Interest will be credited annually. The interest is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day
- If any withdrawal(s) is/are made from this account before maturity, then the account will be closed
- Interest rate is subject to change
- Accounts may be opened in any denomination, and you may make an unlimited number of deposits. The maximum balance for individual accounts is $2,000.00 and the maximum per immediate family or household is $6,000.00. (See us for specific details)
- Christmas Club Account checks will be distributed by mail during the first week of November
- No service charges or monthly maintenance fees
Visit any Pilot Grove Savings Bank location to begin your Christmas Club Account.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SAVINGS PROGRAM
In 2004, Pilot Grove Savings Bank created an elementary school bank savings program as a community service project for Salem Elementary School in the Mount Pleasant Community School District. Since then, the Pilot Grove Savings Bank Elementary School Bank program has grown to include seven area elementary schools with over 350 student account holders!
The goal of the Pilot Grove Savings Bank Elementary School Bank Program is to provide students the opportunity to learn how a financial institution works through hands-on participation. The in-school savings program supports the educational curriculum of the school, by providing an environment where students can put to use their math and social skills and learn the importance of establishing a savings plan.
We are proud of our elementary school bank program and honored to offer young students a valuable learning experience. Additionally, this form of youth savings account brings the convenience of a real bank to school!
Take Advantage of Mobile BankingMobile banking allows you to check your balance from the comfort of your home or while on the go. Use your mobile banking account to easily transfer money from your savings account to your checking account and much more!
Wanting to save money? Whether you want to open a personal savings account or a savings account for kids, Pilot Grove Savings Bank is the perfect option for you! Learn more about our other deposit accounts including Pilot Grove Savings Bank checking accounts, IRAs, and CDs.